Twenty Investment Management are working with an Asset Manager who are looking to hire a Senior Fund Accountant.
- Ownership of the financial reporting for several of the OEIC legal entities to bring together publication of the financial statements and completion of the independent audit.
- Review of financial statements and other external returns, ensuring compliance with current regulatory requirements.
- Preparation of complex Investment Trust and or OEIC sub-fund financial statements.
- Review of the control environment, ensuring that department's output meets expected quality
- Development, implementation and documentation of procedures
- Provide coaching and training to junior members of staff.
- Development of departmental processes to enhance quality and mitigate risk.
- Qualified or part-qualified accountant
- Fund Accounting reporting experience essential
- Knowledge of OIEC desired
Please reach out to Tom Baker at Twenty Recruitment for more information