A global bank are looking for a contract Senior Financial Planning Analyst to work as part of the planning and stress testing team. You will be looking at the impact of Brexit on the European operations of the bank and reporting your findings to the European CFO.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Extensive, bespoke financial modelling
- 50/50 BAU/Project work
- Looking at how to incorporate the impact of Brexit into normal budgeting
- Consolidating entity level information
- Financial Analysis, dealing with risk work and capital
- Stress testing the FP&A models
- Project managing the modelling work being done by the European FP&A team & Capital Management team
- Preparation of presentations for internal meetings/external stakeholders
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Big banking experience
- Exceptional financial modelling skills
- Working within financial planning and budgeting.
- Working within projects
- Ability to articulately explain complicated financial issues to non-finance professionals
- Working close to the regulation (Assets & Liabs).
- Excellent proficiency using Excel
- Qualified Accountant from UK/Overseas equivalent with significant PQE
If you feel you, or anyone you know, have the relevant experience for this opportunity then please apply to this advert