The asset management arm of an insurance firm are seeking an analytically minded accountant to join their FP&A team.
This role will be split into two, supporting two key MI/FP&A initiatives:
- The first will be looking at detailed revenue and cost (headcount, cost centres, etc) analysis, will own the P&L for particular areas and will require you to understand the narrative behind it
- The second will be supporting a number of project initiatives and process improvements for Finance, including a profitability project (requiring someone to work closely with Fund Managers to interpret client data and revenues)
This person will be integral in changing the perception of Finance across the business and will need to demonstrate client-facing capabilities.
To be successful in this role, you should be:
- A qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) with a demonstrable controls background
- Able to unpick the story behind the numbers and present the narrative to key internal stakeholders
- Confident owning specific P&Ls and understand how they plug in to the wider plan
- Demonstrate a dynamic and responsive approach
- Strong Excel capabilities (modelling experience would be a real bonus)
For further information, please get in touch with Robynne McPadden at Twenty Financial Services.