Senior Reporting Analyst- Financial Services
A high profile financial services organisation are looking for a commercial, fully qualified financial accountant with significant PQE (3-5 years) to join their Management Reporting team. It is imperative the candidate is engaging and can communicate with business leaders. This role offers fantastic opportunity for progression within a dynamic, fast paced environment.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Management reporting and revenue analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting analysis
- Finalising budgets on local entities
- Putting together monthly management packs for senior management
- Working with the wider accounting team on process improvements
- Ad hoc analysis on revenues as required
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Fully qualified Chartered Accountant (3-5 years PQE), with strong academic & degree background
- Have relevant experience within industry (preferably financial services) with business facing experience
- Self-motivated and ambitious and desires a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Extensive system skills and strong IT literacy. Hyperion and Oracle system skills preferable.
- Effective communicator with a desire to be business facing. Very senior stakeholder engagement.
This opportunity offers a fantastic package and internal progression, with a great level of responsibilities. It is perfect for anyone who strives for personal success in a large organisation.
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in, please send your cv to Hannah Alderson at Twenty Financial Services.