A global Wealth and Investment Manager is seeking a Senior Financial Crime Manager to be a key support to the MLRO.
- Ensure the team maintains an up to date working knowledge of relevant regulations, industry guidance and relevant policies and procedures.
- Ensure suspicious activity reports, investigations, risk assessments and reviews are undertaken and completed in a timely manner.
- Support the Head of Compliance and Financial Crime in strategic initiatives.
- Translate changes in regulatory requirements and identified risk areas into recommendations for an appropriate business approach to address them.
- Ensure the Financial Crime team provides thoughtful regulatory advice and challenge on a timely basis for ongoing business as usual (BAU) activities and business and regulatory projects.
- Effectively manage regulatory visits and other interaction with the regulators
- Support the activities of the Risk & Compliance department and embed of a culture of compliance awareness throughout the business.
- A track record of relevant industry experience in financial crime and/or risk and regulatory compliance roles.
- Excellent and up to date knowledge of relevant regulatory regulations & laws.
- Experience in Wealth and Investment Management.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to demonstrate clear direction both within the team and function.