An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Finance Manager – FP&A to join a pensions fund management firm who have seen huge growth over the past 5 years. With over 6 million members and £14 billion AUM, the next 10 years look set to carry on this pace of growth. This is a great time to join the business and experience working in a rapidly scaling environment.
People are at the heart of their culture; fully adapted to work remotely and will move to a hybrid working environment. Benefits include comprehensive health cover, fully subsidised gym and restaurant as well as wellbeing perks such as massages.
The ideal person will be ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified and have extensive FP&A experience.
Further responsibilities below:
- Creation of quarterly financial forecasts for income and capital for the Finance team, Board and other key stakeholders
- Regular discussions with senior management to decide key assumptions and making recommendations
- Provide variance analysis and commentary where outcomes differ to the projection models
- Maintain the integrity of financial models and projections through implementation of suitable controls, documentation, and testing
- Review and continuous improvement; making recommendations for the development of underlying reports, processes, and systems
- Produce professional reports and presentations summarizing the forecasts for senior management and the Board
- Provide ad hoc assistance and intelligence to all areas of the business in terms of converting data into meaningful information to make good commercial decisions
- Analyse financial information from the markets to provide credible insight to assist with decision making
The successful candidate will have preferably have experience in working in pensions/financial services sector, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and be more than comfortable dealing with a variety of stakeholders.
For further information, please contact Annie Lo on 0203 1894290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org