A global financial services organisation are looking for a commercial, forward looking qualified accountant with significant years PQE to support the Finance team in a number of change and improvement projects, whilst managing the financial close process and year end reporting for 15+ entities in consolidation.
Specifically responsibilities will include:
- Manage and oversee the finance activities performed by on & off-shore financial accountants
- Identify and implement improvements to the month end processes, accounting close model and controls.
- Oversight of end to end finance processes for the legal entity
- review and recommendation of the overseas financial functions, critical analysis of key balance sheet accounts, cash flow forecasts, liquidity assessments and oversight of sub-ledger reconciliations.
- External reporting submissions under IFRS
- External auditors point of contact
- Annual budget process
- Big 4 qualified accountant with 5 years PQE minimum
- Managed a team of considerable size on and offshore
- Stakeholder management skills
- Oracle systems experience
- Process improvements / enhancement
- Used to a matrix structure and global business environment