Senior Endur Business Analyst
My Client, a Global Commodity Trading Firm is looking for a Senior Endur Business Analyst to join their Geneva offices. You will be joining due to a significant increase in business activity and will be configuring the system to allow trading in new products and geographies.
You will be working with the project SME and business stakeholders to ensure business requirements are verified and complete, and adequate business resource is engaged throughout the project.
You will also be responsible for ensuring the right level of functional knowledge in the technical team.
- Deep knowledge of Endur Data model.
- Experience of configuring new products in Endur.
- Deep understanding of European Energy markets.
- Ability to interface directly with the business users at multiple levels to perform Technical Support around their ETRM platforms. Upgrade roll-outs and general SME knowledge.
- Experience liaising with trading desk to implement ETRM software, specifically Openlink Endur
If of interest, please respond with an up to date CV.