Senior Governance & Reporting manager - Financial Services - London
Working within a Digital Governance programme, you will be responsible for ensuring that all work completed within this areas is in line with the Bank's Global Standards. This role will require you to build relationships across global business groups, specialist areas and vendors, using you these relationships to influence and challenge decisions to deliver comprehensive, end-to-end solutions for the customer.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Day-to-day management of governance requests & reporting of governance activity
- Contribute to improvements in operating models
- Assist businesses with the launch pf their digital programmes
- Assist with non-governance related requests
- Strong communications skills - the ability to build and maintain relationships across different business areas
- Strong project management, organisational skills
- Excellent conflict resolution and negotiation skills
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to work at a Global Tier 1 banking group in a central location, working on a very high priority programme.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please send your CV over to me at: