A boutique, London based consultancy with a varied client base - Aviation, Finance, Healthcare - are looking for a Senior Developer. This is an excellent opportunity to break into the financial services industry with an experienced group that will show you the best way to be successful in creating effective software solutions in a dynamic and aggressive environment. You will be part of a team tackling complex investment banking problems where creative and unconventional approaches are required.
- Implement complex overall solutions using enterprise-level banking systems
- Creation of custom components that integrate with integral bank systems
- Design complex solutions and communicate your ideas prior to implementation
- Verify your work appropriately before pushing commits or making pull requests
- Lead reviews of the work of other team members and collaborate as required
- Perform and apply an adequate level of unit testing
- Create documentation to share your knowledge as appropriate
- Senior level C#.NET development experience.
- Strong experience working with solutions that produce complex calculated data results based on varied data sources.
- Experience working with relational database technology and a strong grasp of data querying using SQL.
- Good Experience designing the architecture of small to medium-sized systems and components.
- Eligibility for a discretionary annual bonus
- Up to 25 days holiday per year plus UK bank holidays
- Automatic enrolment to the Workplace Pension scheme (opt out possible)
- Enrolment in private healthcare scheme provided through Vitality
- Flexible working arrangements with onsite working at a central London Office
- On the job mentoring and tuition through performance management program
- Access to training and certifications via training program