Senior Data Scientist required for highly ambitious and well back start-up consultancy operating across the Oil & Gas industry to aid across a number of specialist projects in Copenhagen. This role sits as part of a new team looking at a diversity of projects concerning trading, customer, operational efficiency using Machine Learning techniques & Big Data Technologies.
Key Aspects of the Role include:
- Applying high level and a broad range of modelling techniques from design through to execution
- Develop and gain insight to consult the business on solutions and how processes and operations might be affected.
- Applying Strong Data Mining and Wrangling skills to large scale enterprise systems.
- Mentoring and growing a world class team of analytical expertise.
- Educated to PhD or MSc level in a highly quantitative discipline.
- Highly skilled in R/Python
- C++, C#, Java or another functional language
- Visualisation Tools: Tableau, Qlikview
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a hugely successful consultancy at the beginning of a highly ambitious expansion plan across the European region alongside working daily with global players in the energy markets.
If you would like to find out more about this role or to speak to a specialist consultant regarding any other opportunities please get in touch.