Twenty Recruitment GmbH are currently working with a leading private equity backed retail client who are seeking a Senior Data Scientist to join a newly built commercial Data Science team.
This requires an individual who is willing to have a technical hands-on role as an independent consultant managing your own pipeline of projects and becoming involved with all aspects of the client’s operations across the business.
You will be working on implementing machine learning solutions across marketing, pricing, supply chain, optimisation, future planning & strategy as well as geospatial analytics with a priority being placed on revenue generation. The role is a greenfield project and new team build out. You would be involved in the entire project lifecycle and helping the business use data to generate revenue, reporting directly to the business executives. You will help identify high value opportunities for growth & future acquisitions, as well as designing strategies to fulfil these opportunities.
- Extensive experience within consulting including business environments with advanced analytics and business transformation
- Ability to interpret and migrate statistical models and outputs into concepts which can be easily actioned and explained to non-technical individuals
- Strong commercial experience with revenue generating projects is essential
- Business fluency in German is essential
- Ability to work in Munich and travel 1x per week to another client site within Bavaria
- Knowledge of:
- Machine Learning and Statistics (Python/R)
- Pricing Analytics
- Data Transformation (SQL/Alteryx)
- Designing Analytical Solutions