Twenty are partnering with a leading global financial services company in the City for an exciting 9-month project.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Map current data usage and produce reports on Tableau and Alteryx
- Develop a data schema per product
- Support re-engineering of legacy manual processes (utilizing digital tools such as Alteryx) ensuring design and implementation remains in line with applicable policies and standards
- Analyse current state of internal data management, aligning with internal data colleagues as they drive data strategically
- Production of data mapping documentation as required to enhance end to end reporting transparency and auditability
- Interrogate pile of data sources (all SQL).
- Create strategic data structure for the regulatory reporting environment
The right candidate will have the following attributes:
- Knowledge of core regulatory and financial reporting responsibilities and outputs
- Strong background in analytics with a wide range of tools and technologies including (ideally) SQL, Alteryx, Tableau and Excel
- Understand the regulations (PRA, FCA, EBA) with good understanding of banking & trade book products
- Experience in being a part of a data transformation project within an investment bank (ideally a large bank)
Please note, this is an urgent requirement.