Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Senior Credit Risk Manager for a Brokerage Firm in London.
The person filling the role will manage the Credit Risk function for the placement of funds within banking and broker organisations, focusing on wholesale and retail credit risk.
- Working directly with the Head of Credit Risk and Global Chief Risk Officer, providing support and valid input into all areas of risk management; also working closely with the market risk management function
- Production of reports at Risk Committee and board level which clearly define the KRIs and KPIs for the monitoring of credit risk
Wholesale Credit Risk
- Considering risk, reward, liquidity and regulations in order to manage credit risk in the placement of funds within bank and broker firms
- Monitoring the Credit Risk of bank and broker firms in order to ensure financial stability based on indicators and external factors
- Setting up alerts and actions based on data
- Providing qualitative assessment and recommendations for the placement of funds and diversification of the banks and broker firms, as well as balancing the demand for risk vs return
- Stress testing exposures
- Providing management for credit risk and the impact on capital requirements
Retail Credit Risk
- Working with retail and institutional clients and communicating directly to the CRO and board: providing solution for credit facilities and applications; suggesting proposals for improvement; suggesting proposals for revenue generation; recommending appropriate credit limits and deal terms
- Conducting ongoing credit reviews
- Management of risk exposure and changes
- Managing relationships internally with the sales teams and externally with the clients; using data and analysis to provide sound reasoning to back up decisions
- Minimum of three years working as a credit analyst
- Excellent understanding of financial statements, ratios and default theories
- Experience within FX, Futures and CFDs is highly desirable, but not essential
- Risk Management experience within a brokerage firm is desired.