Key Words: Commodities / Developer / Java / Credit risk / Risk / Finance / Trading
Senior Credit Risk Java Developer
My Client a Major Commodities Trading Firm here in London is seeking a Senior Java Developer with excellent Credit Risk knowledge within either Commodities or Financial Services.
You will be joining a growing global team which is responsible for all project and DevOps activities and deliverables. My client is seeking someone who is self-motivated, has the ability to work autonomously, takes ownership and has excellent collaboration skills.
- Analyse, design, develop, debug, and test Java calculation and analytical engines.
- Develop unit tests with appropriate code coverage placing a priority on code quality.
- Develop and maintain SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Use standard methodologies for software delivery.
- Functional knowledge of commodity trading or financial services and full deal lifecycle.
- Experience within the credit risk trading domain.
- Hands-on design and development experience with various technologies applied to strategic solution provisions in Java and Opensource software.
- Strong development experience with the following technologies:
- Java, Spring, GridGain, Apache Ignite
If this opportunity to join a growing global IT team within a Major Commodities Trading firm in London sounds of interest, please respond with an up to date CV.