Senior Credit Risk IT Business Analyst - Banking - London
£75,000 - £90,000
This is a global Financial Services organisation headquartered in Europe. The major services they provide include Investment Banking, Wealth Management and Asset Management for both Corporate and Private clients.
Working within a complex Credit Risk Technology team, you will be the lead Business Analyst running on Credit Risk IT projects. You will play a key role in leading the BA/PM team to drive delivery on projects across the Credit Risk IT architecture.
- Perform detailed business analysis by translating business requirements into functional specifications
- Work closely with Development and Testing teams consistently as the project crosses milestones towards the point of delivery
- Collaborate with stakeholders from Technology and from the Business to ensure delivery of Software and Credit Risk IT systems
- You have a successful track record of 6+ years working as a Business Analyst on Software/System Delivery specifically in the Credit Risk space
- You have worked in a lead position responsible for Credit Risk IT projects
- You are a very strong IT BA and you also enjoy stepping into the capacity of PM when needed
What's in it for you?
This role will give you a great deal of responsibility as you lead on business analysis on complex Technology/Software projects in the Credit Risk space of a leading Investment Bank. You will work on projects with large budgets and will truly own the solution in this space.