Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Senior Credit Risk Analytics Manager and a Senior Credit Risk Analyst for a specialist mortgage lender, west of London.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Mortgage Credit Risk Analytics and a wide experience covering the full customer lifecycle as well as a proficient user of SAS. The candidate will be passionate about working in an extremely fast-paced start-up or fintech environment; will be extremely self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Provide insight to the business based on data analysis in order to make recommendations for changes and improvements within the area
- Enhance the firm's ability to design, monitor and improve credit and fraud risk strategies and policies
- Produce analytics to control and understand the customer journey and lifecycle, making changes where necessary
- Target analysis, forecasting and development of regular MI
- Build, develop and enhance credit risk models and strategies
- Ensure adherence to regulatory requirements
- University degree in technical subject (eg. Maths, statistics, economics, physics, computational finance)
- Excellent experience within credit risk analytics roles
- Strong quantitative and problem solving skills
- First and second charge mortgages experience
- Solid experience and knowledge of analysis software languages - SAS, R
- Highly proficient using Excel and other analysis tools.
- Capacity to produce reporting and models using statistics.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to convey complex ideas/insights to non-technical members of the team.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
Please apply here or send an updated version of your CV