Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Mandarin speaking Senior Credit Risk Analyst for a leading Brokerage Firm in London.
The Senior Credit Analyst will work within a team of other analysts responsible for the credit risk analysis of a large proportion of the firm's client base. This is with the intention of creating an in depth understanding of the client's business model and financials, as well as identifying how they are impacted upon by macroeconomic events. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a collaborative team, within a growing company.
- Credit Analysis (both quantitative and qualitative) of all current and future counterparties and clients across Corporates, Financial Institutions and Non-Banking Financial Institutions.
- Focus on the impact of macroeconomic factors that could affect the credit risk assessment of clients and counterparties
- Production of reports and recommendations to present to the CRO and Credit Committee
- Advising on all credit-related items and managing the application and review process for the client base
- Improving upon the existing credit risk policies, procedures and processes necessary for department progression.
Essential Key Skills
- Fluent in Mandarin (Verbal and Written)
- Excellent understanding of corporate financial statement analysis preferably through experience working in an Investment Banking or Institutional Brokerage Background
- Demonstrable credit risk experience and knowledge of margin requirements of futures and options
- Strong experience in writing reports
- MS Excel and Word Skills are essential (Bloomberg is desirable)
- Experience in the Commodities sector is desirable