A global energy trading company who, in comparison to some of its competitors is young yet highly ambitious and has experienced continued growth. Their parent group is one of the largest Oil and Gas companies globally.
• Act as the Deputy to the Head of Compliance
• Coordinate daily monitoring of market abuse, AML, antitrust, regulatory and exchange obligations
• Ensure staff adherence to Company policies and procedures.
• Ongoing review of trading activities and support functions
• Identify regulatory Compliance Risk and implement new policies and procedures to improve compliance adherence
• Advise the business on regulatory requirements and developments on MiFID, EMIR, Sanctions, REMIT and Exchange rules
• Run compliance investigations and compliance projects where required
• Experience and understanding of regulations such as MiFlD, MAD, EMIR and REMIT.
• Compliance monitoring and Trading experience within a commodities/energy trading firm
• Experience of assessing compliance risk, developing monitoring routines and implementing compliance policies
• Strong knowledge of physical trading, exchange trading and OTC markets
• An understanding of UK and US regulators, Anti Bribery Act and AML legislation.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly opportunity, then please apply to this advert or send your CV to Jack Quaile at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.