A well-known financial services institution which holds a market leading presence in its sector is seeking a senior Compliance Advisory Officer to focus on their derivatives business. Year on year this firm has experienced growth and will offer you a secure, challenging and rewarding working environment alongside the opportunity to further develop your qualifications within law.
- Provide Advisory services to the relevant business areas to ensure all regulatory decisions are considered.
- Support the business in understanding new regulation and ensuring these are implemented.
- Manage product and rule submissions and notifications to the FCA.
- Understanding new regulations and implementing measures accordingly.
- Assisting in maintaining the Compliance risk management and monitoring, including the drafting of appropriate policies, procedures and reviews.
- Liaise with the FCA to ensure suitable response to regulatory obligations.
- Undertaking regulatory projects.
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Graduate level education and/or appropriate relevant industry experience.
- Market and product knowledge around the derivatives market.
- Familiarity with the FCA Handbook.
- Experience in analysing and implementing regulatory reform measures.
- Previous experience of liaising with regulatory authorities.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.