Twenty Financial Services are working with a global Asset Management firm who are looking for a Client Services Senior Associate to join a growing team.
This candidate will develop and maintain relationships with an assigned client base and external parties in the UK, developing strong working relationships, and handling all aspects of their client service needs.
- Organises and attends platform /client events with Manager. - Serves as the point person for Sales when a new account is being added to the group.
- Conducts in-depth client research in an effort to learn about and deepen client relationships.
- Responds to the daily needs of these clients in a timely and accurate manner, while using these opportunities to learn more about the client relationship.
- Keeps management abreast of any significant issues arising with client base
- Coordinates the timely update of all relevant client information on the CRM system delegating parts of this responsibility as appropriate.
- 3-5 years working with institutional clients in a client service role
- Understanding of European fund trading systems - SWIFT, EMX etc.
- Strong understanding of mutual fund industry
- Demonstrated success in building service focused client relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to present to internal and external parties.
If you are interested in discussing further, do contact Charles Bodunrin at Twenty Recruitment