In contrast to many of its competitors, this Investment Bank is one of a few large global institutions that is benefiting from substantial growth across Europe at the moment, making it a very exciting and interesting time to join.
Headcount has increased significantly over the last 5 years as they continue to take market-share and expand operations into new areas. However, they have taken care to ensure their excellent culture has not been affected; staff satisfaction is something at the top of this Investment Bank's agenda, offering an excellent work life balance, down-to-earth culture and a friendly working environment.
This CASS position covers a variety of tasks including the oversight of Client Money processes, CASS lockup, conducting quality assurance and helping to enhance CASS controls. Responsibilities may include:
- Prepare the Client Money Asset Return (CMAR)
- Manage daily Client Money calculations and CASS reconciliations
- Support Compliance and implement the necessary changes to CASS policies, procedures, process and systems
- Understand and challenge the business processes and controls and be able to document them back to the CASS rule book
- Work closely with the US CASS teams and review processes and controls to ensure compliance with relevant FCA rulebooks (CASS, COBS, SYSC, etc.)
- Provide MI to CASS stakeholders
- Work with Operational Risk team to identify all Operational Risk considerations in relation to CASS
- Assist the wider team with CASS rule mapping project
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Comprehensive & technical knowledge & understanding of CASS rules (6, 7, 8, 10) is essential
- Previous experience with CASS rule mapping is desirable
- Product knowledge of the Broker/Dealer business and Futures, Derivatives/Fixed Income and Equities
- A working & detailed knowledge/understanding of CASS rules and application and impact of Banking Exemption
- Understanding of Settlement & Corporate Action events in relation to MiFID ll eligible products and Client Money impact
- Previous experience of process improvement with a view to developing/enhancing controls
- Presenting to senior management and stakeholders
If you are interested in discussing further, do contact Charles Bodunrin at Twenty Recruitment.