Senior C# Developer // Hedge Fund // Contract // London
A newly formed Fintech arm of a hedge fund are seeking a senior C# developer to join their London team which is responsible for developing a portfolio of applications across the front office, risk, quant and fund control departments. You will be part of a Greenfield development program critical in shaping the framework/toolkit for the firm's strategic business before new systems go into production.
Rate: up to £750 per day
Length: 6 months initially
- C# development within a cross-platform development team primarily in C#
- Consolidation, rationalisation and extension of all core critical business systems including trade and risk databases, time series databases, core C# libraries, links to external data providers (via ftp/web services/APIs), front-office reporting, and trade reconciliation.
- Expert knowledge in C# Development particularly server side
- Good font end UI development knowledge
- Good knowledge of the trade life cycle, cross asset product knowledge and risk knowledge (Pnl, VAR, Market risk)
- Very good relational database skills including data extraction and manipulation (SQL)
- Ideally experience in asset management or a hedge fund however sell side also welcome
- Polyglot developers desirable C#, Java, Scala, Python
If interested please send me an email at