Senior C# Developer // Asset Management // Contract // London
A Global Investment bank are looking for a talented and highly motivated C# Developer to join their small technology team working very closely with the Multi Asset Solutions (MAS) business of the bank's Asset Management Arm. They will be implementing MAS requirements in the new Quantitative Research Platform (QRP).
- Migrating business developed prototypes supporting Alternative Risk Premia product into QRP and other enterprise platforms
Full lifecycle development of user interface from gathering requirements and prototyping through to production support
- Working with technology peers and enterprise architects to ensure systems meet governance criteria
- Working with portfolio managers and researchers to establish requirements and gain feedback on designs and implementation
- Developing market data feeds into QRP
- C# development
- SQL query development and database schema design
- Ability to translate detailed requirements from MAS investment professionals into software
- Disciplined, preferably automated approach to testing
- Collaboration with team members in a variety of locations and time zones.
If of interest please do not hesitate to call me on 02031894298 or email me back on