A market leading global financial services institution, providing a critical service for its leading Investment Banking, Commodity Houses and Broker Dealers clients. Based in Europe, it has now expanded to operate across four continents.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Business Analyst to join the IT Change - Reporting team of this leading Financial Services institution. In this role, you will deliver change across multiple work streams driving strategic and regulatory initiatives.
- Produce required project documentation
- Analysis and documentation of requirements Identification and analysis of solutions
- Design of the implementation of process and organisational changes
- Develop effective relationships across the business
- Work with the Reporting team and assess the impact of data
- Act as Product Owner of a scrum team
- Previous experience working as a Business Analyst within Financial Services
- Data analysis skills
- Ability to define and produce detailed business requirements
- Working knowledge of EMIR or Regulatory Reporting
- Experience in Agile methodologies