Senior Business Analyst - Regulation - London
£600 per day
One of the world's largest banks with countries in over 40 countries. Highly dedicated to both their customers and the employees, they have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
Working within a central Change unit with visibility across functions, you will be supporting the implementation of new EU regulations. This role provides the opportunity to review the new regulations and understand the knock-on effects that they will have on the business, whilst working closely with senior stakeholder within the team.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- A Strong interest in the climate impacts of recent regulations to the financial industry, and keep up to date with market trends.
- Experience working on the rollout of new regulation within Investment Banking.
- Ability to demonstrate an extensive track record as a Business Analyst within Investment Banking
- Experience working in a front office environment is crucial to the main responsibilities of this role
- Experience working with business affiliated compliance functions
- Strong communication skills - ability to interact with senior stakeholder across multiple functions within the bank
- Excellent analytical skills, understanding the roots of questions or issues and providing recommendations and solutions.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work closely with a large scale Investment Bank on new regulation. This role will provide you with the ability to develop your network and gain valuable experience within all remits of the Business Analyst position for EMEA Operations.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please send your CV over to me at: