Senior Business Analyst Role - financial services - London
A global tier 1 investment bank is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to join their London office on a contract basis. The successful candidate will be supporting new and existing regulatory reporting across a range of asset classes in various projects, liaising with stakeholders and eliciting business requirements.
- Analyse requirements from users clarifying system needs performing gap analysis.
- Capture operational and service level requirements from relevant stakeholders.
- Help to develop the conceptual design and supply necessary information to Project Manager for the planning of authorised projects.
- Create Functional and non-functional specifications enabling the developers to understand what functionality is required.
- Contribute to the planning, execution and verification of Integration Testing (ITb) and Systems Testing (ST), support users to plan and execute their User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
Key skills and experience:-
- Strong Business Analysis skills gained within a financial services firm
- P&L Calculations
- Experience of systems development/business analysis using Agile and Waterfall
- Expected to be an expert in database management systems
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Exposure to system development projects working closely with developers
- Also have experience with working on regulatory reporting systems within a financial services firm
- Global exposure
- Project and asset class variety
For more information contact Jack Antcliffe at Twenty Recruitment or apply with an updated CV today!