Senior Business Analyst - Financial Services - South-West London
£70,000 - £85,000
A leading global Asset Manager based on the outskirts of London. Has a strong reputation and enviable presence is its respected markets. The firm has maintained an excellent culture due to the level of experience and expertise across the senior management team.
Working within the Technology function on a growing team, you will play a pivotal role in delivering Technology solutions to drive delivery throughout the project. You will have the opportunity to grasp complex business issues and explore the technical implications associated with these business requirements. You will be in a position of fantastic exposure to interaction with stakeholders across different levels of seniority in the business community.
- Prepare professional documentation to capture user stories, acceptance criteria and context information to drive delivery of the projects within the Technology Change function
- Effectively influence and assist key stakeholders in displaying a high degree of confidence and strong facilitation skills to push business initiatives forward
- Work collaboratively across the business with solution architects, UX designers, product owners and the various delivery teams to ensure that solutions address the objectives of the business
- You have worked as a hands-on Business Analyst and have sat as the Lead BA or the sole BA working on the project
- You are a personable and articulate individual who is able to rapidly form relationships with senior business stakeholders as you will work closely with Business and Technology functions
- Highly competent at exploring core strategic business goals and shaping large, high-risk complex initiatives
- You have a detailed knowledge of working in an Agile environment using Agile tools and techniques
- A knowledge of behaviour driven development as well as a solid skill set as a Business Analyst
What's in it for you?
A fantastic opportunity to boost your career within the Asset Management industry and to join an organisation that lives and breathes the Values which they work by. You will sit in the Lead position of responsibility to explore complex business cases and drive delivery in a team of passionate, engaged and smart Change professionals.