Business Analyst - Asset Management - London
£80,000 - £85,000
A leading Global Asset Manager based in London are looking to bring on board a Senior Business Analyst into their Distribution Technology and Operations team. The Senior Business Analyst will strive to drive continuous improvements and implementations to the Salesforce platform and is a critical role to build best practise solutions in Salesforce.
- Build and support Salesforce applications and customisations
- Facilitate the testing and release of software solutions and the handover of systems to support.
- Implementation of a new workflow tool to manage manual or semi-automated business processes. We are currently going through a formal vendor selection process.
- Work with business users, business analysts and IT project managers to understand business requirements and document them.
- Define business and technology solutions from the documentation of business process models
- Identify challenges in current state business processes and make recommendations for future state solutions
- Capture and document business requirements for both business and technology initiatives
Key Skills Required
- Knowledge and understanding of Salesforce
- Previous experience working as a Senior Business Analyst within Financial Services, particularly Asset Management
- Strong software delivery experience, full SDLC
- Ability to produce detailed business requirements and functional specifications.
- Experience of development lifecycle including change management processes, methods, controls and standards.
- Ability to follow Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies.