A global investment manager is currently looking for an experienced senior Business Analyst to join their Business Process Management team, working within a rapid agile delivery environment to drive and shape processes undertaken. The ability to understand business requirements, use analytics tools and have excellent stakeholder interaction is of key importance to the role.
- Ability to understand business problems and decipher solutions, using various analytics tools.
- Input directly into the timeline of projects, make estimations and manage risk while delivering business strategies.
- Check test scripting for both system integration and user acceptance facets.
- Work closely with third parties where needed within the project scope.
- A wealth of business analysis experience in Asset Management or Investment banking environments, with evidence of successful implementations and formation of key business relationships.
- Evidence of implementation of business process management solutions, understanding and application of intelligent automation.
- Strong experience in process re-engineering, cost benefit analysis and all phases of IT development life-cycle.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, contact Charlie Whitehill-Sharkey immediately on 02031894328 or email your CV to Charlie.whitehill-Sharkey@twentyrecruitment.com