Senior Associate - Finance - London
£60,000-£75,000 plus bonuses & benefits
Technical skills: CISSP, Risk, ISO27001 / COBIT / ITIL, Systems & controls, Projects, Business Continuity, Governance & Audit.
Working for a financial client based in London.
- Reviewing various dimensions of IT strategy (security, resilience, adaptability, change and governance)
- Assist Supervision teams in responding to and assessing firms' responses to risk events;
- Assess IT and associated operational aspects of firms that apply for authorisation as a UK regulated entity
- Provide subject matter expertise and act as a point of reference for colleagues internally & externally.
- Perform pre and post review of root cause analysis
- Support the development of the organisation response frameworks;
- Assist Supervision firm reviews (desk and / or visits-based) as required to provide supervisors with a forward-looking, judgement-based assessment of a firm's IT and operational resilience
- Significant IT project management, team or portfolio management experience
- Practical knowledge of technology risk management domains;
- Strategy; governance and risk management; security, change management; resilience and business continuity
- Knowledge of one of (ITIL, COBIT, ISO 27001, BS25999 ISO22301, etc.) (Specialist Standards)
- Good interpersonal skills with evidence of team working, confidence and credibility
- QiCA, CISA, CISM, CISSP, MBCI, PRINCE2, PMP.
- General understanding new regulations for example Payments Services Directive II or Market in Financial Instruments II,
If you feel this role is of interest to yourself or matches some of the skillset you have developed over your career, please do not hesitate to get in touch with myself on 0203 189 4350 or email me on Alternatively, if you are interested in other opportunities please do give me a call to see if there is anything we can do here at Twenty.