This British firm is a leading provider of investor services to an institutional client base including dealing, custody and settlement services. The firm has small collegiate office but has significant market share with excellent culture and work life balance.
My client is looking for an Asset Servicing Supervisor will assist the Asset Servicing Manager and team in the administration and processing of all corporate actions.
- Perform and oversee the processing of all mandatory and voluntary corporate action events associated to the clearing and custody services on this company's platform.
- Perform and oversee the processing of income received that is associated to the clearing and custody services on the Platform.
- Process and oversee all asset transfers in & out as per the client instructions by communicating with clients, custodians and ceding parties to ensure a timely and accurate completion.
- Assisting in the production of any forms required relating to the transfer of assets or cash and the tracking of all open transfer instructions.
- Processing of stock withdrawal and deposits from CREST and the management of any certificated holdings relating to either corporate events or client transfers.
- Strong understanding of voluntary & mandatory corporate action events
- Exposure to multi asset class transfers
- Experience of the CREST GUI system
- Good experience of working within corporate actions
- Ability to focus and commit to delivering against deadlines.
- Have full awareness of CASS 6 and 7 and where the regulations impact the work the reconciliation team perform
If this role is of interest, please send me an up to date CV for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search