An International Law Firm is seeking an experienced AML & Conflicts Analyst to join their growing team in London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Collecting and analysing CDD for new clients and conduct complex CDD and source of funds analysis
- Conducting research for new clients using appropriate databases, websites and screening software
- Analysing clients for potential Conflicts of Interest and escalate them where appropriate
- Mitigate and identify risks and advise the business
- Liaise with fee earners and other relevant stakeholders within the firm to mitigate any risks that are identified in the search results
- Develop a sound practical understanding of the SRA Code of Conduct rules relating to conflicts of interest and the duties of confidentiality and disclosure
- The ideal candidate will ideally have a law degree and have similar experience in an AML and Conflicts role within a law firm.
- CDD/AML experience with a range of complex entities and will be investigational in their approach to their work
- Experience of implementing a centralised client system highly desirable