A global technology organisation are seeking a talented Senior Accountant. In this role you will report directly to the Global Accounting Manager, supporting the GL Accounting responsibilities for a number of entities as a part of a pedigree, collaborative team and be responsible for all relevant topics across multiple countries, preparing accounts using Sage Intacct under US GAAP.
- Perform monthly close, including relevant G/L entries for assigned countries
- Responsible for monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations and resolution of action items.
- Initiate regular VAT / GST filings and maintain compliance checklists for all assigned countries
- Development/ Maintenance of relationships with local advisory teams on compliance topics (tax, other reporting)
- Ad hoc project work as required
- Assist with occasional project work – including possible M&A integration work and systems implementation projects
- Constant process optimisation
- Qualified Accountant (or equivalent) with 3-5 years of relevant experience in a global role
- Ability to work on a geographically distributed team
- Experience in VAT, GST, and other compliance filings a plus
- Knowledge of local reporting requirements, US GAAP a significant plus
- Strong IT literacy and previous experience with Oracle, NetSuite, or SAGE a plus
- Fluent in English and (ideally) German