Top Tier Investment Bank are looking to hire a Global Access Management Lead for their Global Access Management team which is part of the wider Security IT department. This role will be deputising for the Head of Access Management. It will be managing the life cycle of identities, Request/Approval Workflow systems.
- Ownership of a suite of access management products which will focus on entitlement management, access governance and joiner/mover/leaver controls.
- Overseeing multiple programs to ensure delivery of enhancements which address access control issues are delivered.
- Manage internal and external audits
- Help develop the strategic service roadmap
- Ensure compliance with security policies
- Managing a large team in multiple locations
- Overseeing the budget for operational and change initiatives
The ideal candidate will have strong experience of Identity and Access management and also Vendor Identity and Access Management. Good architectural skills will be needed to critique designs and use of access management products such as SailPoint, Oracle Identity Manager or IIQ. Strong stakeholder management is needed to succeed in this position to deal with all levels of the business.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Lauren Stutz at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Cyber Security function are a team of specialist consultants covering Cyber Security, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.