THE INVESTMENT MANAGER
Our Client, a Global Investment Manager based in Surrey, has a strong reputation and enviable presence in its respected markets. The role is broad and dynamic in scope, offering you excellent exposure across one of the market's leading investment teams.
The technology function provides IT services to the Investment Managers Global business. The team acts to develop and support business applications across operations, compliance, finance, legal, marketing and customer service functions. Services across these operations are being migrated to the cloud.
- Responsible for completion of Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and client and consultant Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs)
- Identify, resource and facilitate team interaction with subject matter experts
- Identify and recommend suggestions for process improvement
- Respond to technology and business queries and liaise with internal stakeholders
- Participate in and facilitate client on-site audits
- Contribute to the ongoing maintenance and enhancement of business principles and practices
- Provide metrics for senior management
- Work closely with business and technology stakeholders globally in India, Asia, USA, Canada, CE and UK.
- Strong understanding of Information Security risks and controls
- Strong understanding of the need for security policies, standards, controls and frameworks in the investment management sector
- Experience in IT Infrastructure, Data protection and Compliance in a regulatory environment is required
- Knowledge of Cloud services
- Good understanding of end-to-end solution design including system development concepts and techniques
- Experience responding to Customer questionnaires and/or completing audits on security controls
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise work accordingly
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Professional qualifications such as CISM, TOGAF, ITSM are desirable
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Robert Wickers at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance, Operational Risk & Cyber Security mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.