Cyber Project Manager - Finance - London
Salary: £500 - £550
Technical Skills: CISSP / CISM / SIEM / Threat Analysis / Qualys
The role holder will:
- Lead projects & programmes of remediation for identified risks and control Issues.
- Lead definition of project/programme requirements and associated funding requirements.
- Provide a high level of stakeholder engagement
- Lead and manage the construction and delivery of remediation actions with identified deliverables
- Manage a calendar of committed delivery and available resources, including mechanisms for ensuring that threats are proactively identified.
- Ensure that management information and reports are implemented with approved solutions
- Leadership to ensure the objectives of the Global Information Security strategy are met
- Work closely with Security Consultant's / PM's to achieve global security objective across the group
- Delivery of multiple projects simultaneously
- Security expert
- CISSP / CISM
- Multiple sector experience
- Delivery within small project teams
If you feel this role is of interest to yourself or matches some of the skillset you have developed over your career, please do not hesitate to get in touch with myself on 0203 189 4350 or email me on Alternatively, if you are interested in other opportunities please do give me a call to see if there is anything we can do here at Twenty.