A global Investment Manager based in Surrey is seeking an impressive Security Operations Engineer join their Cyber Defence Operations team on a permanent basis.
This role would be pivotal for a smart and curious candidate with the drive to always improve and learn more. Along with responding to security events using a wide range of technologies but to also support the maintenance of these tools.
- Conduct research, analysis and correlation across a wide variety of data sets
- Perform monitoring and analysis of system activity
- Identify and analyse malicious activity
- Analyse network traffic to identify any anomalous activity and potential threats
- Identify conflicts with implementation of any tools
- Monitor external data sources
- Experience working in a SOC or Incident Response position
- Experience of using a wide range of technologies to respond to security events
- Ability to automate tasks using scripting on both Windows and Linux systems
- Experience working with security tools such as SIEM, Antivirus and Netflow.
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure principles and how that is aligned with security.
- Knowledge of security threats and experience in creating mitigations.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this opportunity, then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Jack Quaile at Twenty Recruitment.