Twenty are currently working with an exciting Investment Management company based in Surrey. They are looking for a Security Operations Consultant, who is passionate about cyber security to join their Cyber Defence Operations team on a permanent basis.
This role would be pivotal for a junior Security Operations Consultant, who is smart, curious and has the drive to always improve and learn more. The role will be not only to respond to security events using a wide range of technologies, but to also support the maintenance of these tools.
- Conduct research, analysis and correlation across a wide variety of data sets
- Perform monitoring and analysis of system activity
- Identify and analyse malicious activity
- Analyse network traffic to identify any anomalous activity and potential threats
- Identify conflicts with implementation of any tools
- Monitor external data sources
- Experience working in a SOC or Incident Response position
- Experience of using a wide range of technologies to respond to security events
- Ability to automate tasks using scripting on both Windows and Linux systems
- Experience working with security tools such as SIEM, Antivirus and Netflow.
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure principles and how that is aligned with security.
- Knowledge of security threats and experience in creating mitigations.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Lauren Stutz at Twenty Recruitment.