Leading Markets Infrastructure firm based in the City are looking for a Security Operations Analyst to join its highly regarded operations team. This role involves interacting with key stakeholders across different levels, and would require a minimum of 5 years within security operations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to security testing and ensuring procedures are put into place, so if threats arise they can be completed by the relevant teams.
- Patching dashboard and creating reports.
- Contributing to the execution of the security roadmap
- Responsible for both vulnerability management and penetration testing.
- Interacting with key stakeholders, and ensuring that procedures are put in place in relation to any vulnerabilities that are outlined.
- Supporting and interacting with different teams within the institution.
- Cyber Security experience within an operations function
- Experience in incident response
- Experience of implementing cyber security policies and processes
- Have IT Skills in SIEM, Virus and Malware Management and Intrusion Detection
- Can conduct application assessments, in particular penetration testing
- Attention to detail
- Experience in Financial Services is desirable but not essential
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Peter Bammodu at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.