Senior IT Risk and Control Analyst - Finance - London
Contract - £450-£550
Technical Skills: ISO27001, Windows, Unix, networks, risk, CISSP, policies and standards.
Working for a global investment bank.
Main purpose of the role :
- Ensure correct Information Security and IT Policies & Standards are in place
- IT Controls and Procedures Define and maintain the IT controls that need to be in place
- Operational risk management - Manage the organisation's IT risk and information security risk profiles and associated operational risk reporting.
Skills and experience:
- Extensive experience in working in an IT function for an investment bank with strong experience at a senior level managing and reporting on all aspects of IT risk and information risk including:
- Experience of implementing and managing IT controls
- Experience of managing Business Continuity and disaster recovery procedures.
- Experience of Information Security practices and standards.
- Experience of defining strategy for Information Security, Disaster Recovery and IT Risk Management
- Thorough understanding of relevant international standards and associated IT control frameworks.
If you feel this role is of interest to yourself or matches some of the skillset you have developed over your career, please do not hesitate to get in touch with myself on 0203 189 4350 or email me on Alternatively, if you are interested in other opportunities please do give me a call to see if there is anything we can do here at Twenty.