Security Incident Analyst / Finance / London
Technical Skills: Threat Analysis, Vulnerability escalation, windows or unix operating systems, IDS & compliance auditing.
With a Global Investment bank based in London.
- Participating in a multifunctional team providing the technical services
- Engaging in critical security activities which will ultimately drive security improvements / have a positive impact on security culture
- Providing support to operational teams
- Brief information security threats to senior management when required.
- Perform incident response duties and triage incidents for escalation
- Experience with vulnerability scanning / threat analysis
- Be highly committed to achieving the deliverables
- Instil a culture of continuous improvement to enhance the experience of customers & colleagues
- Experience with windows or unix systems
- Escalates to management regarding the negative impact on the business caused by theft, destruction, alteration or denial of access to information.
- Patch systems, monitor and repair networks
- Good understanding of security processes, compliance auditing & IDS
- Strong communication Skills
- Following incident procedures and standards.
- Experience in responding to information security & privacy incidents.
If you feel this role is of interest to yourself or matches some of the skillset you have developed over your career, please do not hesitate to get in touch with myself on 0203 189 4350 or email me on Alternatively, if you are interested in other opportunities please do give me a call to see if there is anything we can do here at Twenty.