A global financial services institution based in the City are looking for a Security Consultant to join a highly regarded Cyber Security team.
What does this job involve?
- Lead the Security Operations function.
- Develop and document security operational processes.
- Manage relationship with third party security operations providers, including legacy and Security Operations Centre (SOC).
- Manage operational security risks across 3rd party IT suppliers.
- Ensure vulnerability remediation is undertaken in coordination with BTS Service Operations Towers and SOC.
- Review input from SIEM and Threat Intelligence feeds and take action as appropriate.
- Coordinate detailed security analysis with Subject Matter Expertise in Information Security team.
- Set, manage and execute SLA's & KPI's in line with what is needed for the business area
- Experience dealing with 3rd Party Supplier's and Vendors
- Previously worked in an Information Security Domain
- CISSP / CISM - beneficial
- Understanding of security products
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this unique opportunity then please apply to this advert or send a copy of your CV to Lauren Stutz, Interim Cyber Security Recruitment Consultant or call 0203 189 4315.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.