Security Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
Technical Skills: CISSP, CISM, SIEM, Qualys, IAM & PCI DSS
Key Responsibilities and Skills:
- Executing business analysis, systems and data analysis to enable solutions that meet business needs.
- Work within the Security Programme lead to highlight risks and issues within users of the group
- Writing user stories and scenarios, maintaining a product backlog and assisting with development estimation.
- Work very closely with the CISO in order to meet standards and requirements across the group
- Supporting the Security Team Lead on timely project delivery
- Worked closely with Security PM's
- Understanding and exposure of security domain; IAM, Cyber, PCI DSS, Qualys & SIEM
- Technical background
- Worked on a range of projects / portfolios across small to large organisations
If you feel this role is of interest to yourself or matches some of the skillset you have developed over your career, please do not hesitate to get in touch with myself on 0203 189 4315 or email me on Alternatively, if you are interested in other opportunities please do give me a call to see if there is anything we can do here at Twenty.