SECURITY ARCHITECT - LONDON - FINANCE
£550-750 day rate
A major commodities trading firm are looking for an innovative, Security Architect with a very hybrid and broad focus to provide hands off strategic solutions and excellent stakeholder management.
Technical Skills: DLP, SIEM, IDS/IPS, ISO27001
- Your day to day will be generally hands off and will include road mapping and high level design.
- You will be expected to bring your vast technical engineering background and excellent overall knowledge of Cyber Security to ensure counter-threat security architecture.
- Providing expert advice and guidance to Enterprise Architecture and the CISO.
- Excellent stakeholder management at all levels; both internally and externally.
- Experience of developing security designs (business and systems) to meet business needs including compliance to security standards.
- Strong understanding of the principles of best practice security as embodied in ISO27001.
- Strong experience with a broad range of security technologies, including DLP, NAC, IDS/IPS, IdAM, SIEM.
If this sounds like you, or someone that you know, or matches some of the skillset you have developed over your career, please do not hesitate to contact me on 02031894349
Alternatively, if you are interested in other opportunities please do give me a call to see if there is anything we can do here at Twenty.