A Venture Capital backed FinTech organisation based in the city are looking for a Security & Threats lead with experience working with banking to take responsibility of all incident management, and help with improvements around security controls. It is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing, innovative start up environment with endless opportunity.
SECURITY & THREATS LEAD
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Previous experience in leading and managing a team. Demonstrating hands on experience in coaching a team.
- Analyse and evolve security controls
- Manage regular penetration tests
- Working with different functional areas to enhance security incident detection and monitoring.
- Advise on improvements to mobile application security
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience within Security Operations as an Engineer or Consultant.
- In depth hands on penetration testing experience
- Strong experience in Application Security.
- SIEM and in depth knowledge of key information security standards such as ISO 20071
This opportunity offers a fantastic package and internal progression, with a great level of responsibilities.
If interested in this role; or wish to discuss other potential opportunities; please apply below or call Peter Bammodu on 0203 189 4323