Senior Security Analyst - Finance - London
Technical skills: DLP, SIEM, ISO27001, Assurance, Alerts & Business Continuity.
Company: Working for a financial advisor in London.
- Monitor for alerts and highlight any issues to relevant internal teams
- Manage the Security Incident management process as required and liaise with stakeholder's to highlight errors
- Train junior members and liaise with senior figures in the business to ensure cross training
- Monitor the user access process
- Investigate security requests and support the service desk
- Maintain security applications and tools
- Support teams surrounding ongoing internal project
- CISSP certified
- Strong risk management experience
- Knowledge of ISO27001, COBIT or NIST
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in security operational changes
If you feel this role is of interest to yourself or matches some of the skillset you have developed over your career, please do not hesitate to get in touch with myself on 0203 189 4350 or email me on Alternatively, if you are interested in other opportunities please do give me a call to see if there is anything we can do here at Twenty.