Junior Security Analyst - Manchester - Finance
Tech Skills: CISSP / CEH / Threat / Vulnerability / Windows / Unix / Cyber
Working for a global investment bank.
- Supporting the assessment of indicators of suspicious activity / abnormality based on threats, vulnerabilities & systems/networks
- Good technical understanding (not necessarily security focused)
- Support the development of our threat intelligence module
- Support the development of automating the process to build our threat intelligence module
- Support the team in implementing and maintaining the threat intelligence module
- Strong desire to work within a fast paced secure environment
- Beneficial - CISSP / CISA / CEH / SANS
- Not necessarily any commercial security experience
- Degree in systems engineering / security beneficial
If you feel this role is of interest to yourself or matches some of the skillset you have developed over your career, please do not hesitate to get in touch with myself on 0203 189 4350 or email me on Alternatively, if you are interested in other opportunities please do give me a call to see if there is anything we can do here at Twenty.