Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a global Financial Services firm who are looking for a Securities Settlements Analyst. This is a fantastic role for someone with up to 5 years' experience who is keen to build on their back office experience, get involved in project initiatives and eventually move internally to either the Middle Office of Project teams. This role will be 40% BAU processing and 60% controls/projects.
What will you be doing?
- Monitor Fixed Income and Equity Settlement position, investigate any issues and take appropriate actions whilst ensuring risks are managed.
- Liaise with external service providers
- Identify and resolve all operational issues
- Assist with project initiatives and ensure all controls, processes and procedures are in place to adhere to operational risks.
- at least 2 years experience in Settlements
- Fixed Income or Equity product knowledge
- Knowledge of SWIFT messaging beneficial
If you are interested to discuss this position further, contract Tom Baker from Twenty Recruitment