Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a global Financial Services firm that are looking for a Fixed Income, Equity and Repo Settlements Analyst. This is a fantastic role for someone with up to 2 years experience who is keen to build on their back office experience, get involved in project initiatives and eventually move internally to either the Middle Office of Project teams.
What will you be doing?
- Monitor Settlement positions, investigate any issues and take appropriate actions whilst ensuring risks are managed.
- Liaise with external service providers
- Identify and resolve all operational issues
- Assist with project initiatives and ensure all controls, processes and procedures are in place to adhere to operational risks.
- Nostro reconciliations
- Liaise with CSD's and relevant agents
- Settlements experience within a similar environment
- Fixed Income, Repo, Equity product knowledge essential
- Knowledge of SWIFT messaging beneficial